ABANA’s ATM Services
ABANA has taken leadership in offering ATM managed services to the banking sector in Saudi Arabia.
ABANA is the first company in Saudi Arabia that provide complete ATM outsourcing services to banks in 2005. We offer state-of-the-art Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and services that include site finding and construction, civil and telecommunications works, cash center management, and managing cash replenishments and transits, and many other solutions – A COMPLETE SOLUTION. Outsourcing Experience Highlights:
- Time to Market
- Often perform mass deployment/upgrades in production environment within limited allocated time.
- Over 400 ATMs operations within 20 months time frame.
- 43 ATMs installed and put in service in 1 month.
- Emergency response team for sudden cash overload management needs for banks.
- 2003 – Riyad Bank acquires ABANA services to launch cash acceptance ATMs. ABANA deployed KEBA ATMs. It was a great challenge as the bank had no cash acceptance support on the host side. ABANA implemented the customized solution with bank’s proprietary protocol within 2 weeks.
- 2005 – Bank Al Bilad outsourced complete ATM business to ABANA.
- 2008 – Saudi Hollandi Bank opted for ABANA’s ATM Managed Services to deploy new ATMs. ABANA services include site construction, deployment of ATMs and maintenance.
- Services Overview:
- Site preparation (civil works, electrical works, kiosks, pylon, security system, and other accessories installation).
- Municipality approvals.
- Utility services installation.
- Other services:
- Cash forecasting solution
- Monitoring solutions and services
- Non-cash terminals
- Site monitoring and security solutions
- Cash center solutions
- Non-human branch solutions
- Mobile ATMs